Andrology / IVF
Andrology is the study of male reproductive health and often concerned with the analysis of sperm/semen to evaluate any abnormalities.
Immuno provide a range of kits and products to assist is all aspects of laboratory andrology testing. In addition Immuno has access to a range of ART (Assisted Reproductive Technologies) media for use in the IVF (In-Vitro fertilisation) process.
Semen Analysis Systems & Analysers
LensHooke® X1 PRO
- Auto Focus & Full HD: capable of taking 1080P Full HD dynamic images to enable immediate sperm morphology examination by medical personnel.
- LAN Connection: LAN solutions can allow other computers, laptops, and iPads to connect with the analyzer to preview or download the files and videos.
- Diversified Report Format: providing PDF, video reports, and CSV format data reporting to allow for easier system transfer.
- Customised PDF Report: offering 4 key data for diagnosis in data format (MSC, PMSC, VAP, VSL, VCL, LIN, STR, WOB, ALH, and BCF), and allows users to choose their own logo/title and add it to the PDF report.
- Barcode Scanning: able to connect with the barcode scanner by USB port to scan the patient / sample's ID or product lot number.
- Quality Control: By using with LensHooke® X QC Beads and X QC Reticle, LensHooke® X1 PRO can do the Quality Control Test in 3 different concentration levels.
LensHooke X12 PRO
Lenshooke X12 Pro
- Automated DNA Fragmentation & Semen Analysis
- Fast & Simple, Only 3-6 minutes
- Auto focus & Full HD
- Automatic XY Table
- HDMI Function
- Multiple Field
- Barcode Scanning
- Local Network Connection
- Professional Report
IVF & Assisted Reproductive Technology Diagnostic Kits
Immuno distribute the full range of diagnostics kits for the determination of neutral alpha-glucosidate, fructose, anti-sperm antibodies, sperm vitality, white blood cells and sperm morphology in human semen samples.